Nagios Incident Manager 2.0 features new UI and advanced incident escalationsThe updated UI in Nagios Incident Manager 2.0.
Nagios Enterprises, LLC is pleased to announce our most recent release: Incident Manager 2.0. Incident Manager 2.0 is the upgraded edition of Nagios’ tool geared towards resolving network incidents, team collaboration, and a platform to track incident history. To download a free, 60-day trial of Nagios Incident Manager 2.0 or to install the newest version, visit our Nagios Incident Manager Download page
Incident Manager 2.0 was launched with our users in mind, and includes numerous updates, bug fixes and changes, including:
- A new look and feel in the web UI
- The ability to escalate incidents based on time and teams
- The addition of international language support
- An added “WYSIWYG” editor for easy link and image placement in incident details, comments, and replies
- The ability to manage file uploads in the incident details page
- Additional support for CentOS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Additional AD/LDAP authentication and user import
- Ability to download reports as images or PDFs
- Additional update checks for new version
- Additional database performance and enhancements
- New global settings surrounding time zones and external URLs
- And more improvements and upgrades!
A full list of changes included in this release can be viewed on the Incident Manager Download page.
To download a free, 60-day trial of Incident Manager 2.0 or to install the newest version, visit ourIncident Manager Download page.